Part Time On Campus
All NNU students are eligible to apply for work on campus. Students are encouraged to apply for positions of interest by following the directions listed in each posting. Once a student is hired for an on-campus position, she/he must complete the following steps prior to starting work. NO work is to be performed prior to the completion of this process:
- The hiring department/office completes a student employment form and turns it in to HR/Payroll.
- Student receives and responds to email from Zenefits(NNU's HR Information System) -- student will set-up a Zenefits account and upload identification as instructed through the website. You will want to plan ahead and bring the acceptable identification with you to NNU, in order to not delay your hiring process. Here is a list of acceptable documents.
- Student takes same identification uploaded to Zenefits to HR (must be non-expired, original documents).
- Once HR verifies identificaiton, supervisor will be advised of complete onboarding and student can begin work - NO work is to be performed prior to the completion of this step.
- An email from HR will be sent to the student and their supervisor explaining the ADP Registration process so they can register and start time entry. The pay period starts the 16th of each month and ends the 15th of the next month. All hours will need to be entered by the end of the 15th day of the month.
First-time students are encouraged to work no more than 15 hours per week at any job or combination of jobs on campus. If you were hired to work 10 hours per week at the current minimum wage, you could earn approximately $2,200 over the academic year.