Professional internships at Northwest Nazarene University are available to current and recent graduates. Various professional enterprises at NNU provide real-life experiences, on the job training, and personal growth for students as an extension of their education. These internships are directed to the student's career goals. All internships are for credit, but may also have a paid stipend depending on the duties and the department.
All applicants must provide a complete packet (to the contact person identified in the posting) to be considered for any internship which includes:
- Complete resume
- Personal statement of career goals
- Current transcripts (unofficial unless official is requested)
- Minimum of two references who can be contacted
Following the completion of the internship the student must complete an evaluation of the internship.
2016 Fall Internship-World Vision International
World Vision Internships provide a three-month opportunity for exceptional students and recent graduates ready to explore a career in the international relief and development sector. We are committed to providing interns with a meaningful learning experience where you are able to learn, grow and connect alongside other emerging professionals who are passionate about our mission. Internship Dates: September 12 - December 9, 2016
Skills and Qualifications
We are committed to providing interns with a meaningful learning experience where you are able to learn, grow and connect alongside other emerging professionals who are passionate about our mission.
- Opens: 06/29/2016
- Closes: 07/15/2016
- Rate of Pay: $250 Monthly
- Hours/Days: Sept 12 - Dec 9
- Type of position: Internships (On Campus)
- How to apply: For more information regarding please visitn wvi.org/internsandfellows
- Employer Name: World Vision International
- Employer Phone:
- Employer Mailing Address:
- Employer Contact: Justin Tierney
- Email Address:
- Website: http://www.wvi.org/Internsandfellows