Professional internships at Northwest Nazarene University are available to current and recent graduates. Various professional enterprises at NNU provide real-life experiences, on the job training, and personal growth for students as an extension of their education. These internships are directed to the student's career goals. All internships are for credit, but may also have a paid stipend depending on the duties and the department.
All applicants must provide a complete packet (to the contact person identified in the posting) to be considered for any internship which includes:
- Complete resume
- Personal statement of career goals
- Current transcripts (unofficial unless official is requested)
- Minimum of two references who can be contacted
Following the completion of the internship the student must complete an evaluation of the internship.
Habilitative Support Position
- Working with children one-on-one to increase functional skills.
- Working with children on going out into the community and interacting with typical peers.
- This is a great entry level position.
- Once you obtain your degree you can advance with the right experience.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must pass background check and Lilypad screening process.
- Must have driver's license.
- Must have reliable transportation with insurance.
- Lilypad is a drug-free, tobacco free work place.
- Opens: 11/09/2015
- Closes: 11/30/2015
- Rate of Pay: $8.00-10.00
- Hours/Days: Can work around student schedule
- Type of position: Internships (On Campus)
- How to apply: email email@example.com
- Employer Name: The Lilypad
- Employer Phone:
- Employer Mailing Address: 168 McClure Ave. Nampa, ID 83651
- Employer Contact: Wendy Allison
- Email Address: